Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mmm. . .

I love pizza. Especially when it is homemade. I usually go for just cheese but these veggies just look so good. Can't wait to eat.

So, this is a very old post that I found in my draft folder. I'm sure I had intentions of adding more to it or changing it in some way. When I look at it now it has such a different effect on me. Then it was just the day-to-day happy stuff that went on in my household. It also reminds me how I used to put so much into cutting up the vegetables. A family friend calls it salad therapy. It makes you kind of slow down and live in the moment. Now, it reminds me of how different my life is and how different my life will be. I just read a quote that I think I will apply to this post:

“Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it. ~Marianne Williamson”

With that I say goodbye to the days of homemade pizza.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment